The Directors at Interdoor are today pleased to announce that they have added private health insurance to its every increasing standard employee benefits package.
Mark Roberts, Managing Director of Interdoor, said “at Interdoor we expect the best from our staff, and, in return, we try and ensure that the benefits package everyone at Interdoor receives is the best in the industry.”
At the present time, every employee receives the following benefits:
- Contributory pension
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 – 30 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Membership of the Staff Loyalty Holiday Bonus Scheme – the longer you stay with the company, the more holidays you receive
- Membership of the Staff Absence Bonus Scheme – the less “unauthorized” absence you have, the more holidays you receive
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free therapy sessions with a recognized therapist close to your home to help cope with mental illness, alcoholism, drug addiction and/or stress at work
- Free fruit every day in the office
- A daily contribution of £3.50 to all engineer’s to spend on lunch
- Office worker’s “Free lunch Thursday”
- Office worker’s “Half Day Friday” – every week 50% of the office leave at lunchtime on a Friday
In addition to the above, all office workers and lead engineers receive a mobile phone and a lap top computer / tablet fully paid for.
It is the company’s intention to shortly enable every office worker and lead engineer to have a company car/vehicle for both work and personal use and also to add private dental cover for every employee.
In addition to the individual benefits, Interdoor also makes available £5,000 every year for the staff to put towards “staff outings”, some with partners and families and some without.
The team at Interdoor recently had a thoroughly enjoyable day out at York Races and are currently planning their “Autumn Experience” which will be followed by the annual Christmas party.